The AUTOTESTCON 2023 Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the technical program and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per latest IEEE policy.
- Prepare the final version of the manuscript using the IEEE paper templates.
- You MUST register for the technical program before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered by July 1, 2023.
- An electronic version of the final manuscript must be generated for the proceedings.
- From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account by going to the IEEE PDF eXpress website and using Conference ID: 47464X
- upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion 2. receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. Once you’ve received your PDF file, upload it to EDAS
- Send the electronic version of the final manuscript, complete the presenter’s biography form, and submit the copyright form through EDAS by July 15, 2023.
- Once you receive your Xplore compatible PDF, log in at https://www.edas.info/index.php?c=30100
Upload your paper.
- Click the My Papers tab. Click the upload icon (third column from the right) and a dialog box will open that will enable you to select and upload your paper via the web or via FTP.
- Fill in and sign the IEEE Copyright Transfer form.
- The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, click on the 'My Papers' tab and then click on the copyright icon under the copyright column (second column from the right).
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
- Prepare the presenter's biography form.
Please declare who will be presenting the paper at the conference on EDAS. To do this, click the ‘My Papers’ tab, click on your paper title, and then click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will present the paper and click Choose presenter. Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word max) on EDAS by going to the ‘My Profile’ tab and filling in the information in the ‘Brief bio’ field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
This biography should also be emailed to the session chair. Session chairs will be in contact in the weeks leading up to the conference.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
REMEMBER: the final version of a paper in the format given above CANNOT EXCEED 10 PAGES. NO EXCEPTION IS ALLOWED.